Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

im glad i did not watch it and i enjoy every person angry about taylor swift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

if travis kelce does not retire to spend his time making sure his billionaire girlfriend is happy he is a moron for the ages

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Black Sunshine posted:

Tom Brady didn't retire for his supermodel almost billionaire wife and platoon of children so...

Sports people are just wired different

yes and he is a dumb idiot for doing so

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

just lol at the fact that this injection of new fans might cause one of the most historically masculine tv programs to broaden its appeal

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

I have zero reason to think swifties actually mattered at all, but that won't stop some marketing guy from getting a big idea that this is a capturable segment

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

regardless of anything, Andy Reid rules and I am happy for his success.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

At least Jason seems like a down to earth cool guy

could be a lot worse than them tbh.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I worked for a Korean car company on a contract for a little bit, and the work culture was absolutely brutal. Somehow worse than when I was at a Japanese OEM!

I was going to go FTE but in the interview they asked me if I drank, since I was going to be flown to Seoul for a month and be expected to get annihilated every evening with the bossmen lol

I am at a Japanese OEM right now and here in NA its fine but back in Japan whoooooooo boy

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Oh poo poo no way, we might have worked together back in 2016/2017

Nah i was with Ford then lol, got laid off in 2018 in Wave 1 of their big set of layoffs

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

I. M. Gei posted:

I'm hoping that's because those cops knew that there were other cops closer to the scene who were already on their way over to arrest the guy.

lmao

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

its Gus Johnson guys come on he is basically Joey Styles already

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Cthulu Carl posted:

I haven't heard Gus do an NFL game, but if college announcers are in then this is the answer.

The "HURT. MY. FEELINGS." call but it's after a a dude goes through a table full of barbecue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6BgnqAFWA8

OH GOD!!!! is one of the best calls ever lol

WoodrowSkillson fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Feb 16, 2024