Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Hahahha John Elway giving KC the trophy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Canned Sunshine posted:

Well that too. I'm just tired of the most openly racist fanbase getting to enjoy anything nice. gently caress Missouri forever.
Go on.

Canned Sunshine posted:

I mean, Kansas at least voted down the abortion amendment and has a Dem governor, so gotta give them that?

And I'm not a 49ers fan so I'm not coping so much as just tired of seeing KC fans have happiness and success. Eat poo poo for awhile and then come back more humble, shitbag.
Don't stop now.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

MVS has more rings than Rodgers

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Shanahan did the best he could do with the cards he had to work with.

The only problem is it's his loving fault for being there in the first place for blowing so much to land Trey Lance.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

How about for once we wait for more information instead of speculating.
Wait more than 15 minutes after it happened? Argh, I can't wait!

It sounds dire but I really wish it ain't and everyone hanging on makes it.