Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

https://x.com/JoeBiden/status/1756888470599967000?s=20

:boom: :boom: :boom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

sweet thursday posted:

I am not racist, nor do I beat women, and I enjoyed this Super Bowl game

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I literally only root for the Chiefs because I have tangential personal ties to Patrick Mahomes. It's not my fault what team he plays for.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

shyduck posted:

Another halftime. Usher would've came back out

And it would've owned

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

CNN is calling the Dunkin Donuts ad with J-Lo and Ben Affleck one of the best ads of the night and I cannot come up with the vocabulary to express how wrong they are.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Crossposting from the Trumplol thread

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

New conspiracy

Satan not Soros

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

also from the Trumplol thread

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

post hole digger posted:

patrick stewert throwing hey arnold into the side of a mountain set to creed made me laugh.

I missed this one

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Nervous posted:

This is getting confusing after watching Sir Patrick throw Arnold into a mountain while Creed plays

Wasn't there a goon whose username was Creed Reunion Tour?

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Is it possible to get my av photoshopped with a Chiefs hat and glowing red eyes like in that Biden tweet? And also darkened like the Biden tweet?

It's a little late but I've been needing a new av for awhile and this is as good an excuse as any to get one.

I. M. Gei fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Feb 14, 2024

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I had a weird feeling some conspiracy nut might try some poo poo at a Chiefs victory parade. :smith:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Arms_Akimbo posted:

The end of this video pans to a handful of cops just standing there. Great work.

I'm hoping that's because those cops knew that there were other cops closer to the scene who were already on their way over to arrest the guy.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Asproigerosis posted:

Tony Romo would loving ruin the spot yapping about some dumb poo poo

what about RG3?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS