Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Napoleon Kaufman

quote:

During the latter part of his playing career, Kaufman was the Raiders' chaplain, and baptized several teammates in the whirlpool at the team's practice facility.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Komet posted:

The Bears were always my first choice in playing against other people in Tecmo Super Bowl because that offense was just versatile enough with Neal Anderson running or catching screens that it was hard for a human to play defense against, and Mike Singletary had God tier speed which allowed you to play him in coverage and break up every pass.

I had a mini stroke and read Mike Singletary as Mike Shanahan, and had a further stroke, prolly partially primed by the Harbaugh chat

Corey Dillon. My older brother and I chose the bengos in NFL 2k/2k1/etc for reasons and he was the Sonic QB and I was the Tails RB. Neither of us remember who the bengals qb(s?) were during that era, but we remember Corey Dillon.

Pontius Pilate fucked around with this message at 04:15 on Feb 18, 2024

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Kalli posted:

David Patten, the other guy on the "scored an offensive TD 3 ways in a game" list with Walter Payton and LaDainian Tomlinson.

*since the merger, as apparently eight guys did it before then lol

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

fartknocker posted:

Jeff Fuckin’ Feagles

I still remember Giants fans chanting “We want Feagles!” during some games in 2010 because of how bad Matt Dodge was, and that was weeks before he kicked it to loving Desean Jackson :argh:

Alas, he was born to be an Eagle