Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Black Lighter posted:

Dhani Jones wore glasses and he was smart

I always liked him and I was very sad when he left the Giants for Cinci.

In honor of this thread I will be remembering Jason Sehorn, and I will be *specifically* remembering the play where he couldn't make a tackle cause his pants were falling down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Braylon Edwards

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Kalli posted:

The second it asks me a guy who played for two teams I tap out. I'm like, yeah sorry, my brain doesn't work like that, remembering a dude who played on the Seahawks and Raiders, sorry.

Jerry Rice lol

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Tebucky Jones

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Name your “solid number 2 WR” of your heart that you remember and maybe other people will too.

Ike Hilliard ---> Amani Toomer ----> Steve Smith (the lesser)

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Freddie Mitchell

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Crescent Wrench posted:

Michael Robinson. At Penn State, he filled in at a few skill positions occasionally before having a great season at QB ending with a triple-overtime Orange Bowl victory and even a few Heisman votes. (Only a few, but still!) Drafted as an RB in the NFL, ended his career as a fullback. Played in the Pro Bowl one year as the fullback alternate, and retired immediately after winning a ring with the Seahawks (he caught a pass in that 43-8 blowout over Denver).

he had a pretty ok youtube series where he basically just goofed off with other seahawks players in the locker room

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Hakeem Nicks

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Fat Jesus posted:

you should write more words about your football guys

Ok so someone else already said Brandon Jacobs. His whole deal was that he was a running back who could run a 4.4 but was the size of a linebacker. He was beastly for awhile but as you might predict, his legs got shredded cause he couldn't get low enough. Everyone was just diving at his knees in order to stop him. Anyway. He has an even bigger son who just committed to Clemson.

Rogue Elephant fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Feb 19, 2024

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

fartknocker posted:

Jeff Fuckin’ Feagles

I still remember Giants fans chanting “We want Feagles!” during some games in 2010 because of how bad Matt Dodge was, and that was weeks before he kicked it to loving Desean Jackson :argh:

Steve Weatherford.

I unironically think he should have won SB MVP in 2012

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

I like remembering him cause it means I get to remember my own personal favorite QB Eli Manning making him cry

Doug "the muscle hamster" Martin

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Oh what could have been. Was so quick he ran down a rabbit for fun while walking around campus and then discovered he had spinal stenosis IIRC :smith:

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

solarjetman posted:

2007/44 (MIN): Sidney Rice

This dude is an all-time Guy To Remember, just wanted to make sure he didn't get lost in the shuffle

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Andre Davis

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Andra Davis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

Anthoney Toney: the man with two names that are both Tony.

is he related to the other, Future Guy, kadarious toney

kadarious is not a Guy now, but oh man in 10 years he's definitely gonna be a Guy