Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I was watching TV at the gym at 6am while sucking wind from doin rows.

And I see some lovely chat show with that dude from sliders, a chubby lady and a pretty lady in her 40s and then he called this giant dude ackbar and I realised it's ackbar gbaja biamila who played for the raiders for a while. Brother of Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila who play for the packers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mike Minter

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Clinton Portis

Rueben droughns

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Olinde Mare

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Todd Pinkston

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

The butcher of indianapolis

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Playing a fun game with myself where I try to remember the picks from the Millen era Lions who weren't first-round busts. Besides Megatron all I can think of are Jeff Backus and Dominic Raiola (and Ernie Sims who I already mentioned).

Who was that white defensive end who used to wear contact lenses and talk like a pro wrestler on the field? Was he a Millen guy?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Kyle VandenBosch! He was a FA who followed Jim Schwartz over from the Titans. Was briefly The Culture Shift Guy on the roster until the amount of draft capital we spent on that line pushed him into irrelevancy. I remember liking him.

Probably, but I absolutely do not remember who that person is. TBH this would probably be an easier exercise with the mediocre picks from the Mayhew era of Detroit.

That's right! IIRC He retired cause Gronk broke his neck.

I remember Gary Barnidge who was good for like 4 games as a panther and one year as a brown

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Haruki Nakamura. Once hip tossed a saint player and it owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Victor cruz