Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

John Runyan
Correll Buckhalter
LJ Smith
Sheldon Brown
Koy Detmer

I played way too much madden when I was a kid, so I became very very familiar with the eagles roster from like 2002-2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Quiet Feet posted:

I remember Brown coming out of the tunnel wearing an old school, Friday the 13th hockey mask one game.

The Eagles lost.

My main memory of Sheldon Brown was when he absolutely lit rookie Reggie Bush up on one of the first plays of the divisional round in 2006

https://youtu.be/ArR7Wk2R8tw?si=1t7eGMLJEFryio6N

The Eagles lost.

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Reno Mahe

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Clinton Portis

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

When I was a kid I once played catch with Fred McCrary, journeyman fullback

I also got an autograph from Kelley Washington who was like the 4th string WR on the bengals for a few of the ochocinco years

On a related note, TJ Houshmandzadeh

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Scott Player

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

Hank Baskett