Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

you talkin' to me Sheriff?

oh... I thought you was talkin' to me.

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS
has anyone mentioned either of the following yet...

Shonn Greene
BenJarvus Green-Ellis

Had them both on a fantasy league in 2012, along with C.J. Spiller, Reggie Bush, and Fred Jackson.

Feels like a fuckin' eternity ago. I once started Shonn Greene on likely the only game he ever scored 3 touchdowns. I'll always connect him to that specific memory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Cavauro posted:

shonn greene managed 3 touchdowns in 2011 at washington too. greatest of all time

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/G/GreeSh00/touchdowns/

You're right. a GOD.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Crescent Wrench posted:

Shonn Grenne is definitely one of those guys whose career lined up just perfectly with my interest in football for him to be more memorable in my mind than he deserves (had his big breakout year in Iowa when I was a senior in college watching my own Big Ten team, was the workhorse on the Jets when I started following the NFL closely, including the first years I came to New York, etc.)

Apologies. Just found the thread and was too lazy to page through all of it, at the moment.

Greene checks some of those boxes for me too. One of my earliest fantasy football memories is enjoying that 3 touchdown game with the Jets (against the Colts).

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS
Sean Salisbury

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

fartknocker posted:

Joique Bell

"ja-koy"

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

shyduck posted:

Ricky Watters

Oh you mean… Ricky “Running” Watters.

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS
am browsing the NFL draft tracker on NFL.com because -- well, draft is happening. Let's me go all the way back to 2014 for some reason.

Saw quite a few good ones, but man... these two are very hot.

Dri Archer
Storm Johnson

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EconDad
Jul 20, 2013

THOSE DAMN ENCHILADAS

Mystic Stylez posted:

couple minutes ago while I was having breakfast I remembered a football guy.

this is a lie. it's just got to be.