Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Az-Zahir Hakim. Tony Siragusa. Kevin Faulk. Dre Bly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Kyle Turley

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Tim Biakabutuka

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Doctor Teeth posted:

Dexter McCluster

Dexter McCleon

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Grant Wistrom

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Jeff Wilkins, one of the most fearless tacklers in kicker history

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Lavar was supposed to be Micah Parsons. he was solid from what I remember but no star.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
I forgot he got hurt, the past recedes into a haze...

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Mark Chmura

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Fat Jesus posted:

I'm trying to think of that dolphins running back that pretty much threw it away because he liked weed too much? He was really good.

Ricky Williams

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Black Lighter posted:

Joe Horn, who was a top-tier receiver for like five years but no one knew it because he played on the Aaron Brooks/Jim Haslett Saints. Also made boomers incredibly angry with the Cellybration.

Oh I remember Joe Horn, I feel like he always loving tore up the Rams. The Saints were one of only two teams to beat the 2001 Rams in the regular season, and they did it in our house after being down like 24-6 at halftime. Horn had 8 for 121 yards and 2 TDs.

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever

Black Lighter posted:

Between that and the playoff game with Az Hakim (a Remember a Football Guy if there ever was one) muffing the kick, that was a really good incipient rivalry snuffed out by realignment

Yeah, I absolutely HATED those Saints and ended up missing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Roland Williiams