Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
everywhere you look you see candle shops closed down. even master candlelators have a hard time finding work, temp agencies all over town with waxy carpets from herds of candleboots tromping through hoping to find any work at all. theres a generation of kids who are in candle trade schools who now fear for their future when they specifically joined for the once guaranteed job security and generous wages. when is the last time you even read a note by the light of something that didn't have a scent or toxic electricity swelling inside? so make it a goal to at least once a week, turn the god*amn light bulbs off, spark up a doobie, use it to light a candle, and use your computer by candle light.

messaged the mods and they said they are willing to put economic sanctions of anyone caught posting here by bulblight

i used a birthday candle for this post and its almost done. going to try and get a bigger candle this week just make sure to only post in this thread by candlelight. please make sure to be careful even a single drop of water can deve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
cranberry mandarin

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

cranberry mandarin :cheersdoge:

Piss And Shittium
Candle in the rear end

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I'm blazing up a peach black tea candle.

RavenousScoot

Piss And Shittium posted:

Candle in the rear end

Usually it goes in your ear. Just another candle tradition forgotten by the new generation now that you can just vape that charnese wasabi to clear your entire ENT system out smh

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
databasic

Areola Grande posted:

cranberry mandarin :cheersdoge:

man i wanna pet ur dog

pic #2 = super spicy, why is he mad. what is he chompin'. do he even like pets (this is v. important)

pic #3 ur dog hates that candle, let's be real

also that painting is pretty cool. would you share deets pls and ty

databasic fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Feb 14, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

databasic posted:

man i wanna pet ur dog

pic #2 = super spicy, why is he mad. what is he chompin'. do he even like pets (this is v. important)

pic #3 ur dog hates that candle, let's be real

also that painting is pretty cool. would you share deets pls and ty

pic #2 he not mad, just slurpin his paw all day for some reason

pic #3 yeah maybe next time i'll just light one wick. his lil nose is p sensitive