Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for Ian Miles Cheong. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this

Cheong is a human rights activist and person of conscience who has advocated for the rights of Jewish people in historic Palestine and the rights of gamers around the world. Please show him your support in this thread and help him reunite with his family and loved ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/mathaiaus/status/1757619971499401548

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
:gas:

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
looking very symmetrical today sir

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
I honestly can't tell if this is real or not

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Talking about gas is an anti-Semitic trope. I hope the ADL looks into your posting and also intervenes in this case

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
another victim of communism, smdh

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1757640258672619670

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

bump

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm ok with the death penalty when administered appropriately but it is clearly immoral to execute an intellectually disabled person.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Shouldn't tell lies about someone being dead, they'll Mandela effect in people's brains and get them all confused for years.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Weka posted:

I'm ok with the death penalty when administered appropriately but it is clearly immoral to execute an intellectually disabled person.

i think we can make an exception this one time

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
I was so sad to hear about the untimely death of Mr Cheong.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

the weird little freak is better on Palestine than every Democrat and liberal, lol

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Yossarian-22 posted:

My sources say the death penalty, for espionage, being considered for Ian Miles Cheong. I am pro-life and take no pleasure in reporting this

Cheong is a human rights activist and person of conscience who has advocated for the rights of Jewish people in historic Palestine and the rights of gamers around the world. Please show him your support in this thread and help him reunite with his family and loved ones

Which mod is going to get the ol' permanent star when he gets executed for having information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Good

Karach
May 23, 2003

no war but class war
He died, never having cummed

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

the weird little freak is better on Palestine than every Democrat and liberal, lol

i'm not an IMC savant so someone please correct me if i'm wrong. looks like yesterday some malaysian news site (how reputable i have no idea) started bitching about him being too pro-israel and people were speculating this could get him in trouble with the government, so maybe that soft statement posted above is some sort of damage control? the post talking about the media site has been deleted though so this could all be smoke

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

those photos *feel* greasy when i look at them

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

Jon Carbuncle
Sep 21, 2002

Soiled Meat

Seven Force posted:

those photos *feel* greasy when i look at them

imagine the smell

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Remember that Korean guy that was like a white supremacist because of 4chan or whatever online hole he came from

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
IMC died writing articles for The Incel Corner

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

i say swears online posted:

i'm not an IMC savant so someone please correct me if i'm wrong. looks like yesterday some malaysian news site (how reputable i have no idea) started bitching about him being too pro-israel and people were speculating this could get him in trouble with the government, so maybe that soft statement posted above is some sort of damage control? the post talking about the media site has been deleted though so this could all be smoke

they arrested a guy for sedition in december for being too pro israel, so that's what we're hoping happens to IMC

quote:

Authorities in Malaysia have opened an investigation into a local man on Wednesday for expressing support for diplomatic relations with Israel during an interview with an Israeli media personality.

The Royal Malaysian Police confirmed in a statement that 36-year-old Victor Yong has been taken into custody to aid in their probe under Section 4(1) of the Sedition Act 1948, Section 505(b) of the Penal Code, and Section 233 of the Communications and Multimedia Act 1998. The Johor Bahru Magistrate Court has granted permission for Victor to be remanded for questioning from December 6, 2023, until December 8, 2023.

Victor’s alleged offense stems from statements he made to Israeli social media influencer Hananya Naftali during a video call uploaded to platform X (formerly known as Twitter). During the interview with Hananya Naftali, Victor claimed that the Arab community has been actively spreading radical Arab terrorism in Malaysia, aiming to manipulate the mindset of Malaysians and create animosity towards the Jewish state. He accused Hamas and Fatah of fueling hatred against Israel among Malaysians through the dissemination of false information on the internet. Moreover, Victor proposed that Malaysia should follow in the footsteps of Arab countries such as Bahrain and the United Arab Emirates by establishing diplomatic relations with Israel. He suggested the establishment of an Israeli embassy in Malaysia, emphasizing that it would foster cultural exchange and promote a better understanding of the Jewish state.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

On a long enough timeline you and every social media personality you have ever loved will die

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

HashtagGirlboss posted:

On a long enough timeline you and every social media personality you have ever loved will die

what about the ones i hate?

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.
aren't we all

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Metric Skeleton
Apr 6, 2006
NEVER

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I won’t.

mags posted:

aren't we all
No.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

Metric Skeleton posted:

I won’t.

No.

good luck!

ded redd
Aug 1, 2010

E2M2 posted:

Remember that Korean guy that was like a white supremacist because of 4chan or whatever online hole he came from

you'll have to narrow it down a bit

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
can’t believe they’d do this to an American citizen

Metric Skeleton
Apr 6, 2006
NEVER

mags posted:

good luck!

Thanks, friend. Stay vital.

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
lol immediately backtracking on the zionist line. too late, ian. rip.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

He'd have to be pretty bad to be worse than a democrat

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

he's dead, op

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

I call dibs on his ant kingdom

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

drat, executing someone for supporting genociders, that rules. Someone tell D&D that they've won free tickets to Malaysia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitevision
Oct 5, 2004

Your Friendly FYAD Helper
Ask Me For FYAD Help
Another Reason To Talk To Me Is To Hangout
Very nasty man whom I didn't agree with, but what was done to him—forced to sit on his own balls over and over until he died—is something I cannot condone or celebrate.