Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I'm ok with the death penalty when administered appropriately but it is clearly immoral to execute an intellectually disabled person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

i say swears online posted:

i'm not an IMC savant so someone please correct me if i'm wrong. looks like yesterday some malaysian news site (how reputable i have no idea) started bitching about him being too pro-israel and people were speculating this could get him in trouble with the government, so maybe that soft statement posted above is some sort of damage control? the post talking about the media site has been deleted though so this could all be smoke

He'd have to be pretty bad to be worse than a democrat

Weka
May 5, 2019

Weka
May 5, 2019

The CIA is going to do a Kuala Lumpar method and install Ian Miles Cheong as dictator of Malaysia

Weka
May 5, 2019

Cheong did not choose to be born ugly. Mocking his disgusting visage, as if it is somehow a failing of his, is like spitting in the face of ugly people everywhere.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the hotness of their faces but by the content of their character

Weka
May 5, 2019

TenementFunster posted:

wasn’t he anti-gamergate?

Yes, he thought ethics had no place in video game journalism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019