Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/mathaiaus/status/1757619971499401548

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

my bony fealty posted:

the weird little freak is better on Palestine than every Democrat and liberal, lol

i'm not an IMC savant so someone please correct me if i'm wrong. looks like yesterday some malaysian news site (how reputable i have no idea) started bitching about him being too pro-israel and people were speculating this could get him in trouble with the government, so maybe that soft statement posted above is some sort of damage control? the post talking about the media site has been deleted though so this could all be smoke

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lobster shirt posted:

hes gonna die the little death when i suck his drat dick off

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

his name is an anagram for ciao englishmen

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

bein' ian miles cheong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU