Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chimie
Nov 22, 2013

Bugblatter posted:

Is it still that way? It was years ago, but it's been a long time since I've heard of such difficulties with setting up an account (unless you try to do it without an ARC, in which case there are significant limitations).

Yea $300 limit per day until 3 months of paychecks are deposited.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chimie
Nov 22, 2013

HolidayDrunk posted:

Hi there! I re-reg'ed because I remembered the Korean megathreads and cuz I might be going to Korea this summer, so I look forward to reading along and getting various tips form you all. Weird to be back on SA after like 13 years, but here I am.

I'd say you're prolly better off joining the kakao group, but I think there's only like 5 of us still in Korea in the group lol.

Chimie
Nov 22, 2013

nervana posted:

Is Myeongdong back? I remember after covid it looked pretty dead.

Thanks for the new thread by the way

ps who is Dave from Dave's ESL Cafe btw?

A guy named Dave Sperling. Was a early English teacher around Asia in like 1995. He's from LA