Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I HAVE GOUT
I'm an appreciator of art. And I like me a good jigsaw puzzle.
Unfortunately most puzzles to be bought online are of low quality. Theyre often blurry paintings, or theyre "still lifes" of brightly colored items that dont fit together at all. This situation dings me off.

But there is a solution: beautiful and introspective modern art can sometimes be found in the vast reaches of cyberspace. Perhaps we can find some for creating new puzzles with. And upload them to jigsaw puzzle maker websites for printing, shipping, completing, hanging, and enjoying.

Here's a work I've already procured:

Peaceful Mountain of Doom
The author depicts a mountain village at dusk, with houses sparsely dispersed. The lights are on, as the occupants are no doubt enjoying dinner with the family -- or perhaps owning some noobs online.
The scene is modified to replace all lighting with warning popups. This introspects on the intrusive and often frustrating nature of modern technology, adding a feel of humorous delight, while invoking a great sadness upon future reflection.

I hunger for online imagery that can be transformed into beautiful jigsaws for hanging upon my wall. This thread shall be dedicated to finding more of these imageries. Please! Find the modern beautiful imageries that bring forth a manly tear. I beg of you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastGhost

20% cooler
goatse

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
It's made of dead flys. I saw a similar artwork in a gallery once, but square. it smelled bad.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

google THIS

Buttchocks posted:

It's made of dead flys. I saw a similar artwork in a gallery once, but square. it smelled bad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtTR-_Klcq8

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

came here to post this

frump truck

hello... again!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

i use these to avoid bouts of gout OP. they're $30 on amazon and would also make a rather fetching jigsaw imo :tipshat:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

ToastGhost

20% cooler

nut

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

OP, I think we're confusing Modern Art (approx. 1860-1970) and Contemporary Art (nowadays)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
mark rothko's untitled (any of them)