Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

The levels of idgaf coming off of Luka are astounding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'd rather just listen to LeBron and Jokic talk than watch the game to be honest.

Also everyone else: let's get Haliburton the MVP. Lillard: ITZ DAME TIME

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Why did we stop the “every quarter is scored from 0” thing, that at least kept the second half from becoming a boat race like tonight

Dynamite Dog
Dec 12, 2012

Hell ya the Jason Williams elbow let’s go

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
God, the All-Star game is the absolute worst

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://x.com/luka7doncic/status/1759409411125027044

Tweeting from locker room

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lol it's been a long time since a crowd was remotely negative to a player at the all star game but remembering Ballgate I understand.

DC Murderverse posted:

Why did we stop the “every quarter is scored from 0” thing, that at least kept the second half from becoming a boat race like tonight

Media complained it was too hard to understand.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Lol Luka just sit down

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Ahahahaha, Luka just blowing that off the backboard dunk on the rim

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I still think someday Luka ends up with Joker on a team somewhere, probably in Denver

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Lol KD is so big mad at Lillard.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Can't believe I actually set aside time in my head for tonight to watch this

e: lol @ Morgan Freeman selling me "Opzelura"

rivetz fucked around with this message at 04:13 on Feb 19, 2024

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
You know that Adobe poo poo is fake because that kid has 5 fingers.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

rivetz posted:

Can't believe I actually set aside time in my head for tonight to watch this

e: lol @ Morgan Freeman selling me "Opzelura"

This game, and all the Lilly commercials about Alzheimer being sad and it being sad we ignore the disabled have really contributed negatively to my mental health.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
drat Chuck going hard on San Fran

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I almost feel bad for Reggie Miller having to endure a whole weekend of people making GBS threads on the city that loves him

But also I don’t want to be in Indiana either so I don’t

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Rick posted:

drat Chuck going hard on San Fran

Trying to recreate the San Antonio women controversy.

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 8 days!)

Gravy Boat 2k
loving the three point derby

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

love the league pass feed and getting to see Fat Joe badly sing Backstreet Boys

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Give Jokic the MVP

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

I liked the ending gimmick they used to use. The West will not get back on defense.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
West should win by decision for at least occasionally doing something interesting or funny

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

the Jokic/Luka fast break was cool

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
what's the point of any of this

why are we alive

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
what is the point of any of this

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

advertisers and VIPs and ensuring certain players hit contract clauses

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
I absolutely hate the Dame Lillard all star experience.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Imagine the existential crisis the players themselves are experiencing.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Give kat the MVP

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

KAT appears to be having fun

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm voting Towns/Jokic co-MVP

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

KAT is built to play in a game that doesn't matter.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

lmfao KAT

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Anyone but Dame pls

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Kat really decided to take the complaints about him making the game personally

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
I almost spit take at that Joker dunk attempt. Holy poo poo.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

I won’t waste my vote on doncic next year I’ll save him the trip

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Perfect ending.

Telluric Whistler
Sep 14, 2008

qbert posted:

I almost spit take at that Joker dunk attempt. Holy poo poo.

KAT, Joker, and Tyrese were taking this game the right level of serious.

Wish Tyrese tried more dumbass white chocolate elbow passes and stuff but Dame was HOGGIN THE DANG BALL

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
lol at KD's toosmall making it into the exit highlights