Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Aye Doc posted:

when he wins the dunk contest and dethrones this lil gleague dork, will he finally earn a little bit of your love?

I'm open to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
These guys want to hit the bar.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Spike: "We got some D for their rear end."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Hirsute posted:

Tshiebwe is cool as hell

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

do i seriously need to "sign in with my tv provider" to use my shiny new league pass subscription? i thought people have been saying they were trying to turn streaming into cable but you have to already pay for cable to get nu-cable?

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
The legend of Jason kapono

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Eratik posted:

The legend of Jason kapono

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Shear Modulus posted:

do i seriously need to "sign in with my tv provider" to use my shiny new league pass subscription?

Unfortunately, league pass is only a good value if you're a total addict or get it for dirt cheap (or free).

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Shear Modulus posted:

do i seriously need to "sign in with my tv provider" to use my shiny new league pass subscription? i thought people have been saying they were trying to turn streaming into cable but you have to already pay for cable to get nu-cable?

You do for the nationally televised stuff, if it’s on TNT/ESPN/ABC you need their apps (Max/ESPN) or a cable/satellite sub

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jake from State farm with the opening pitch (?)

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Rick posted:

Unfortunately, league pass is only a good value if you're a total addict or get it for dirt cheap (or free).

i thought i got it for free but i guess i actually only got half of the subscription for free

DC Murderverse posted:

You do for the nationally televised stuff, if it’s on TNT/ESPN/ABC you need their apps (Max/ESPN) or a cable/satellite sub

is there a free option or do all the apps also require a subscription?

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

i would be all about this digital court if I didn’t know it woukd used for advertising

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Shear Modulus posted:

i thought i got it for free but i guess i actually only got half of the subscription for free

is there a free option or do all the apps also require a subscription?

I assume a subscription, I don’t think max has any sort of free option

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
It's pretty much a cable (or cable-like) sub or pirate streams if you want to get it free. TNT put games on for free for a long long time but stopped some point after the AT&T acquisition.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Is Miles Turner the current leader in Trade Rumors Without Being Traded

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

DC Murderverse posted:

Now that Buddy and John Collins have been moved, yes.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

DC Murderverse posted:

That all stopped last year. They extended him and want to keep him around, especially since Siakam has said he wants to play with him.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Scottie lmao

Tyrese oh dear

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
lol scottie

e: and Maxey

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Tyrese come on

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
First team shot well from three despite the bullshit

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
In fairness this course is dumb as hell

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I did not think the dribbling would be the part that was catching players up.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Paolo :cripes:

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Lol Ant shooting lefty

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
This is ... uncomfortable

Stealth Tiger
Nov 14, 2009

are they all high

e. ain't anything else to do in Indiana than learn the rules of this dumb game. unfair advantage

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

The hometown teams always have more incentive to win these

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
lmao Hali rules.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hali rules

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

relegate Ant to the d league imo

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
There are more events??

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost

DQed due to receiving a technical for hanging on the rim

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://x.com/statmuse/status/1759027304871936140

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
If your asthma is that loving bad that you go from fine to high level attack from softly throwing a softball, you're dead if you're relying on primatene mist.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
CHAOS

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Weren't you supposed to bounce the 4pt one

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I want some mini-golf style obstacles like a windmill or a gorilla waving its arms to block the passes.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I overall like this but it's wacky.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I want some mini-golf style obstacles like a windmill or a gorilla waving its arms to block the passes.

lol