Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I don't care about any of this except Steph vs. Sabrina; I've been waiting all day for that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
why on earth do they call him stephen

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

dang I thought she was gonna clear 30, what an absurd start

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

That was worth the wait. It's ridiculous to tie the 3-point competition players and come within 3 of Steph at a different range than usual

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Aye Doc posted:

jaime jaquez jr is going to put mac mcclung in the dumpster tonight

if he loses embarrassingly or otherwise, this post never happened

hmmmmmmmmm

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

God, the All-Star game is the absolute worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

what's the point of any of this

why are we alive