Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Wow, Lillard. He held on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

surf rock posted:

why on earth do they call him stephen

It's really funny that if you Google "Steph Curry", it tries to correct you.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

I'm watching the ATT red carpet and I'm pretty sure I haven't seen Gary Payton since the 90s and it was a real :tviv: moment.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Lotta ignoramuses right now, saying "who is this singing the anthem?".

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Nationwide is on your side.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

de curry GOAT posted:

Babyface is from Indiana wow

A shocking number of really good funk/r&b musicians are from Ohio/Indiana.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

DC Murderverse posted:

Anything that might make it easier to get out of Ohio/Indiana

Probably closer to being the truth than a joke.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

DC Murderverse posted:

They’re playing a 20 year old song for the intros because Indianapolis just reached 2005 this year

Thinking about what the original lyrics to that song were. :thunk:

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

temple posted:

"I was told I would never be good enough"-okay shaq

I was very confused by that as well.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

NGL, it's pretty funny to see the official NBA commentators not even trying to hide the fact that the All-Star game is kinda dumb and boring.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Did I hear a bit of the Gamara song in that ad?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

de curry GOAT posted:

Dame is a tryhard

That's what playing for the Trailblazers for 11 seasons will do to you.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Rick posted:

drat Chuck going hard on San Fran

Trying to recreate the San Antonio women controversy.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Imagine the existential crisis the players themselves are experiencing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003

Perfect ending.