Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

everyone loves a dickhead who uses a medium-duty truck for trivial poo poo, it's gauche to ride at over 20% of your max GVWR dontcha know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Smugworth posted:

*installs several after-market modifications that refuce the carbon emissions of the truck at the expense of power because he cares about the future of the planet*

*pisses in your DEF tank*

Konar posted:

Love to sit in the shittiest east coast city $2500 per month 900 sq foot apartment and write anger fantasy posts about IDIOTS who don't live right

*steals your vehicle's fuses*

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

Now that's an oversized truck!

how dare you take a picture of that truck while it's naked

oversized cabs getting hauled by a regular-sized cab are always hilarious to see though

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

F350? Pff, come back when you're not rocking a light duty truck LMAO

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

redshirt posted:

Fords workin' on the F750 I hear. 3 stories tall.

fukken losers washed out of the class 8 market in 1997 and are still trying to claw it back, huh

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

your truck's wiring harnesses were made in Mexico, FYI

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Worf posted:

I’m a hardcore jeeper ama

is it "two in the jeep, one in the deep" or the other way around, I can never remember

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Big rear end On Fire posted:

She IS the driver. If you see a truck that has pink on it, a woman owns and drives it. This is truck-law.

wait, does the pink have to be on the exterior or does anywhere count? that was the insulator color we used for the 20 AWG wires for custom electrical harnesses

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Snow Cone Capone posted:

tangentially related but there's a house I pass by on the way to work every day that has the following flags/signs on their lawn/front of house:
-the "in this house we believe" social justice lawn sign
-rainbow American flag
-progress pride flag
-thin blue line flag
-pow-mia flag

I'm so curious

it's the cop from the village people