Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

bobjr posted:

Chadley sacrifices himself to stop Hojo from uploading himself and causing Dirge of Cerberus from happening

One of the funniest moments was them foreshadowing that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008
Final Fantasy VII: Rezack.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Also there is going to be a bit in part three where Zack and Cloud team up with a not evil version of Sephiroth to fight the normal evil Sephiroth that will eventually lead to the ending where there is just a normal mentally healthy Sephiroth hanging out with the rest of the cast and this is going to be in the top three things people are mad about when that game comes out.

He was in the party section of the manual dammit.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I need to ask, I've been forgetting to but whats the green energy whirl above fights.

For the longest time I thought it was Aerith casting a spell or something from the sidelines as people out of the party do attack and whatnot, but it kept happening even with her in the party. I thought maybe it was a lighting thing that was just... extra?? I guess?? But it shows up in well lit fights everywhere. It bugs me so much that none of my friends know what the deal with it is either

Also for the record this game has the most miserable trolls I've ever seen. Most people seem to react on stream pretty drat positive but there's always 2-3 people in chat screaming NO YOU CANT LIKE IT HOW DARE YOU and just *screaming*. Calebhart popped up on my youtube feed, as a example, and you can see him go 'this is awesome' and he has twitch chat displayed and it's just a handful of losers screaming at him for enjoying it

The green swirl is lifestream emitting when a fiend dissolves.

McTimmy
Feb 29, 2008

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

I've seen it before anything dies or at the very start of fights lingering around just floating overhead. I know they sparkle green and despawn/vanish but the big glowy orb is just kinda there

Oh the orb. Whoops, must have misread. Yeah, I have no idea what the orb is either.