Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Why are these teenagers not at home studying their Latin vocabulary?
Windstorm is once again one of the best ways to just destroy groups of enemies (in de overworld and in combat challenges).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

In part III, I really want to see impaled Cloud grabbing the Masamune and swinging Sephiroth in the Mako + Sephiroth's reaction.

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW7zzfcFL2I&t=1414s

Good news! You can see it already in Reunion.

True! Be interesting to see what (if anything) they'll change.

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

ImpAtom posted:

I honestly don't think that's going to happen at all. The multiverse stuff all collapsed pretty firmly at the end of Rebirth with the exception of Zack being Somewhere. If it was their plan or not Rebirth seems to have pretty comfortably set the status quo for Part 3 to "It will be pretty much as expected but at some point Zack will get involved." I'm not sure if it was what they intended all along or if the backlash to Remake scared them but Rebirth is a lot of resetting to the status quo if you look for it aside from Glenn (Lod)Beck

And Tseng

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

I remember the Turks showing up in AC and Rufus being alive, but I can't remember Tseng. Time to watch AC again, I guess.

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Question: in the original, you have the brother and sister in Nibelheim (with the very young brother trying to repeat what his sister says), and you can also find them in Rebirth.
However, in the original you can later find two kid-sized black cloaks which are obviously the same pair, but I think they are not in Rebirth. Am I right or did anyone find them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennfalath
Sep 10, 2011

Rhonne posted:

I had some bad luck with the party combos they forced you into. Barret, Tifa, and Red vs. the wings and core was some really bad luck for me because Tifa was the only one with some elemental magic equipped(Red had bio and quake, and Barret had all support abilities). Took forever to kill those wings, especially with then changing their elemental weakness constantly.

Don't you have Yuffie for that part? In other words, all the elemental damage you need?