Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.

Hojo having his job despite being comically evil is one of the most realistic things in the entire game. You have no idea how many awful, unethical scientists I've had to work with over the years who nevertheless keep their jobs because they're good at doing impactful research (and bringing in $$$).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Just Andi Now posted:

FFVII can finally join the big list of Final Fantasy games with weird time stuff alongside FF1 and FF8.

And XI, XIII-2, XIII: Lightning Returns, and XIV off the top of my head.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

In the alternate universes where FF7 Rebirth definitively confirmed whether Aerith is alive/dead, what do you think is the main focus of discussion is in that alternate version of this thread?

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

I would love if game 3 gaslights everyone by just starting with Aerith in the party and no explanation of why she's there or any acknowledgement at all that she shouldn't be.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Every Final Fantasy game can be thought of as a dog game, bunny game, or a cat game. In this 2 hour youtube video essay I will be categorizing each mainline FF game accordingly.

I ???
II Cat game
III ???
IV Bunny game
V ???
VI Dog game
VII Dog game
IX ???
X Cat game
XI Cat game
XII Bunny game
XIII ???
XIV Cat game
XV ???
XVI Dog game

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Put me in the "I thought Zidane was a monkey" category.

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

No one's even noticed that I left off FFVIII.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rosalind
Apr 30, 2013

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

I don't really know anything about Zack except he's the real cloud and I'm fine with that

You should play Crisis Core. I am playing it now and it's great. Just a jock being constantly tormented by theater kids.