Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

People saying spoilers are cropping up but where are they. All I can dig up are warning threads and ai generated articles about the warnings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Information sequestration like that is untenable. The entire plot will be laid bare by Friday (and I will be here for it).

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Save it for someone who cares about preserving that experience. I love spoilers. They build way more anticipation and hype than any amount of speculation. The journey to the context of a spoiler is way more compelling to me.

Good looking out, but I wouldn't be here if I cared about that sort of purity.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Reddit shut down any and all discussion of leaks following external pressure from SE and others, not that anything substantial was coming from there anyway. Going to have to delve into the dark web for it now.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Here's a minor spoiler I would like to know: does the game address why you start from scratch in levels/materia/weapons/etc or even if it does?

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Pour one out for Cat Shee

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

"I know the ending but I won't post it, in the spoiler thread that exists basically for this spoiler" :downs:

This is worse than the reddit thread.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

The fate of Aerith is the lynchpin of the entire game. It doesn't make sense to resolve it anywhere else but the end.

The OG's "Aerith dies in disc 1" is long played out in that game.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Oh, right, when people do their epic Remake -> Rebirth -> [part 3] playthrough in 5 years it'll be placed fairly appropriately.

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Would be a better explanation than the OG, where they awaken after Cloud hands over the black materia, only to immediately flee the scene of that crime and wreck house elsewhere.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SettingSun
Aug 10, 2013

Meteor is the ultimate black magic, especially as of FF7. Opposed by Holy, the ultimate white magic.