Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Augus posted:

i thought the ending was really really sad and it made me cry harder than the original game
Yeah as much as I love the OG game, the combo of the fakeout of saving Aerith and how absolutely loving NUTS Cloud is acting afterwards just destroyed me.

I'm sure people have pointed this out here, but I love how he's the only one to go into the final battle without his Limit Gauge fully charged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Rhonne posted:

You think when the team learns more about Vincent's backstory in the next game, we'll get a scene where Cloud or Tifa realize that he was totally in Nibelheim when Sephiroth went nuts and didn't do anything? Like yeah, he was in a "deep sleep" at the time, but it's still wild that he was just there.
Yeah even as a kid I thought this was strange bit of FF7. It almost makes me wonder if Vincent was created with always being in Nibelheim in mind, and not some other area.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Replaying the ending of Remake again, I forgot that two of the Whisper visions of the future that Cloud sees are:

1) The White Materia falling down
2) Cloud laying Aerith's body down into the water

Do we think this had any influence on Cloud's psychosis in Rebirth's ending? I mean obviously blocking out uncomfortable truths is Cloud's thing in general, but the complete lack of the water scene in Rebirth seems an even more specific omission now.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

They should have just thrown a mako infused Lisa Trevor in the mansion.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Oh poo poo it is.

Well uh throw another in there.

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

Cavelcade posted:

Hell, same.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raxivace
Sep 9, 2014

I honestly wish the KH games would follow up on whatever the gently caress happened to its version of Zack.