Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Namnesor posted:

I could also see it going in the extreme other direction, where Scarlet goes for a slap and Tifa just Tiger Drops her and walks away.

If they have Tifa throwing Komaki moves in R3, I will give them all of my money. All.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Part 3 is going to introduce Aeirth's long lost sister Jaerith, who oddly enough has all of Aerith's OG moves and stats and even voice.

Hojo is just going to decant Aeerith from a tank

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Onmi posted:

Oh I don't personally believe it. I do think it's a fun theory though.

Fun theories, eh

/dusts off R=U

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Jetrauben posted:

(greater) Bigger Aerith

there, that’s better

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Jetrauben posted:

Incidentally, in relation to the whole shift from 90s environmentalism, I kinda appreciate how everyone in the party is disgusted with Cosmo Canyon and how it's basically just a self-help destination peddling cliches and no-hope passivity while relying largely on tourism and (through Bugenhagen) stale out-of-date resting on their laurels rather than being framed as The Enlightened Solution.

I really liked this, but I also appreciated that they had Bugenhagen recognize that he was probably loving up and that he needed Red XIII to go further (and asked him to come back and teach his elders when he's done). It was a good way of squaring that circle and made a flawed but ultimately likable character out of Floaty Grandpa.

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

I just fought Rufus again as I’m wandering through the game so my wife can see it, and once I realized I had to queue up Focused Thrust before I saw “Reload” and not when I saw it, that chump went down like a chump. It actually became a really fun fight, with a shitshow scramble when the dog came in but I was able to pull it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tracecomplete
Feb 26, 2017

Namnesor posted:

I hope Don Corneo bites it so Dio can hire Scotch and Kotch as color commentary for the musclehead colosseum.

I kind of assumed that happened around the time of the Turks fight. Y'know, when he was doing triple commentary with them. They're Saucer men now.