Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
So I’ve been trying to care about MLS this year, was trying to check highlights on Apple TV but there’s no option for last week, just “upcoming Saturday night”. Anyone able to help an idiot find a recap of the previous weekend’s matches?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
Yeah the wrap up was what I was trying to watch but I guess it’s only available immediately after, only option now is this coming Saturday night.

Nice job Apple :thumbsup:

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.

Dallan Invictus posted:

The weird thing is that the previous episode turns up in search but not in the front page carousels?

Thanks for that, a search for “wrap up” turned up something from last season but the fourth option was a recap from last weekend. Take that, Apple and MLS, I’ll watch those highlights even if you don’t want me to!

franks
Jan 1, 2007

Alcoholism is the only
disease you can get
yelled at for having.
I don’t think they “promote” teams any more, the league can get more money from billionaires to start a brand new club