Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
So we're just going to pretend that Miami is even kind of sort of abiding by roster construction rules huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I have to say I really enjoyed the sample size of one of watching Robinson and Miazga and Murphy in the back line. Here's hoping we get at least another four or five games in a row before Miazga gets himself suspended again.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Are other fans with teams in the current tournament kind of hoping their team gets bounced out early? I'm extremely skeptical of Cincinnati winning the entire thing and I'd rather not play an extra six or eight games over and above everybody else.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Wanting to grow a league and choosing to do it by signing on to a bespoke, expensive season ticket for effectively every team seems like not the best decision.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
If I was handling officiating for any major league I would just have them do the polygraph test from bladerunner asking them if they consider themselves "the third team" over and over again.

Anyone caught thinking that people come to see them just immediately yeeted out of the building.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dallan Invictus posted:

How long of a honeymoon period are we expecting before everyone remembers they hate these guys too?

Matt Miazga played every replacement ref game without receiving a card. Expecting him to somehow get two red cards in one game this weekend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

And the 15 second rule happened in a FCC game punishing Robinson for a clearly legitimate injury. Also this:

https://twitter.com/KnifeyLionRadio/status/1782161278636892399

I like watching soccer for sure but I'm not sure I like it more than I hate watching soccer officiating.