Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I lurk in the MLS threads mostly, but did want to pop in and say that Will Kuntz, who Galaxy poached away from LAFC after FINALLY sacking the idiot fail son club President that was Chris Klein, in his new role as GM has already improved the organization and the team on the field dramatically.

We haven’t looked this dangerous in years. I think we are very much still in a rebuilding phase and have a few more bad contracts from the Klein Kirovski era to offload, but this is a great foundation to build upon. Especially if Puig can be talked into an extension.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threeagainstfour
Jun 27, 2005

I think they would split the league into more conferences before pro/rel ever got adopted. Though I think you could do something fun with a pro/rel system made up of just different tiers of MLS.