Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
Lots of dirty talk and bad language.

It also glitches out a lot, and the characters sound like they are having a stroke.

Can't stop watching though for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD9wofGof80

People keep putting in prompts expecting the characters to act out the prompts, but they just stand there saying the AI generated lines, and sometimes fall over.

Trigger warning don't watch if you can't handle extremely bad language and horrible sex jokes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

So it's just family guy?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Bula Vinaka posted:

Lots of dirty talk and bad language.

It also glitches out a lot, and the characters sound like they are having a stroke.

Can't stop watching though for some reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zD9wofGof80

People keep putting in prompts expecting the characters to act out the prompts, but they just stand there saying the AI generated lines, and sometimes fall over.

Trigger warning don't watch if you can't handle extremely bad language and horrible sex jokes.

drat deep pull with the norm Macdonald death guy.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I thought the dog could only talk to the baby

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

SilvergunSuperman posted:

So it's just family guy?

Yes.

It's also very racist, and makes r**e jokes.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

uh it's just reading out error codes is this humor?

throw a pie or something

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
It was "funnier" before trolls started trying to make it glitch out or read the same line of text over and over.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Devils Affricate posted:

I thought the dog could only talk to the baby

You've thought about this more than the show ever did.

Soapy_Bumslap
Jun 19, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 43 minutes!
Grimey Drawer
drat it's as good as every other generative AI!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

:same:

Fuckstick
Nov 30, 2000

That video was a real Gamma Kanger.

cult_hero
Jul 10, 2001
Ok, but "anti-zionist confusion" suddenly turning out to be a conversation about Zion National Park at least has a modicum of potential.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
I tuned into Peter facing the camera and delivering a long violent message on behalf of ISIS followed by two minutes of mumbling jibberish.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
It's in 3D, not watching/

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ1pdQcsFuE

The Bible
May 8, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 20 hours!
I don't know if Peter's lung health monologue was lifted from somewhere but it made me laugh.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all
It seems if a scene is set outside, a car is almost certainly going to hit every character.

baja gaijin
Jan 30, 2024

I was watching this one day out of curiosity and the plot was centered around quagmire cockvoring everyone. I quit watching

dads_work_files
May 14, 2008

important_document.avi

Am I understanding it right that the "script" is written by real people and the software just acts it out with AI voices?

baja gaijin
Jan 30, 2024

dads_work_files posted:

Am I understanding it right that the "script" is written by real people and the software just acts it out with AI voices?

no, people can pay to give a prompt to the AI that does both the script and the voices

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
watched for a while and a few of these came dangerously close to sounding like actual family guy scenes

FalconImpala
Oct 21, 2018

Wow, a cow made of butter. My girls would love it. In fact, the first sentence Caroline ever said was "I like butter"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmRh82NbFiw

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

Mort just gave a tutorial on how to hang yourself

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

baja gaijin posted:

I was watching this one day out of curiosity and the plot was centered around quagmire cockvoring everyone. I quit watching

But... why? :confused:

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!
I don't like how they cuss so much

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
meg is screaming "search up 'penises' on google and press the images!" over and over and over and over again

this is incredible

Anderson Koopa
Jun 9, 2006

They have Jesus in a new pose today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
I still haven't recovered from the loss of the Steamed Hams AI channel, give me time.