Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Just let it shine through

Mustached Demon posted:

Who beats the 120 win dodgers?

whoever they happen to run into in the playoffs, i imagine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Poque posted:

there's a southern Illinois?

Like 50% of Kentucky is north of the portion of Illinois he’s talking about

Geography’s weird. Washington DC is south of Cincinnati.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

wow AI is getting better

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

KICK BAMA KICK posted:

Money Mike as Miles Morales bobblehead, that's fun. And it reminds you to purchase and drink delicious Coca-Cola!

why though

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Thats insane. Ive only seen some of that stuff in passing but I would in no way pay more to go to that than, like, a real game

What does like Harlem Globetrotters cost? I kinda file all that stuff together in show-sports and value it way less than the genuine article.

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

yo man wtf

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

will_colorado posted:

Aroldis touching the upper 90s again.

Lmao wow

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

As a cardinals fan allow me to say this is dumb and cringey

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Paul Zuvella posted:

why is falling asleep behind the wheel better than driving drunk.

Really?

e: to clarify, I think if you fall asleep driving and hurt people, you should definitely still pay the costs of that crime, however, c’mon man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soul Glo
Aug 27, 2003

Paul Zuvella posted:

Both are grossly negligent, both are irresponsibly operating a vehicle when you should otherwise not be, both are dangerously selfish decisions made when you are not in a mental state to make rational decisions.

Like really, what's the argument here

I’m not gonna argue poo poo with you bc lol but drunk driving is leaps and bounds worse than someone falling asleep at the wheel imo