Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week
Every article about Flaco always includes a bit about how there are no other eurasian eagle owls here so he might get a bit crazy looking for a mate.

So it's possible the horny bird saw himself in a window and thought "finally, another eurasian eagle owl!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

We have a female captive imprinted owl at the tourist center where I work who doesn't get along with any of the female staff. She doesn't outright attack them but she will puff herself up and try to bully them if they get too close to her perch.

MrQwerty posted:

He was decidedly a straight male Peregrine falcon who thought he was a person but acted like a bird, so you know... all those women I worked with at that place, from boss to coworker - if they worked with him, they were part of his harem. He was very charming, that's why he made a great educational animal.

How the hell does a bird even know the difference?

It's not like male humans have extra bright plumage and a territorial song.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

redshirt posted:

I've been trying to think of any, but can't think of a single famous bird. No hawks or eagles or owls.

the previous famous NYC predator bird in the big city?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pYWHh-3rdo