Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Did the cops catch the vandals tho?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

AlmightyBob posted:

it's Taylor Swift innit

Dee Reynolds

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

That King of the Hill episode where Dale gets a falcon and it keeps attacking Bill

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I want a parrot so bad

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Internetjack posted:

Speaking of killing chickens, I got to be severely traumatized one week when I was six years old and our family was on vacation and visiting both sets of grandparents. They all raised chickens.

At my grandmother's place she declared we should have some fried chicken for dinner and that my siblings and I needed to see how to kill a chicken. Life-skills and all that. She pulls one out of the coop, grabs it by the neck/head and spins it around like a 90 mph underhand softball pitch. The breaking of the neck was audible. From deciding to have chicken for dinner to being prepped that chicken lived only 30 seconds more.

That same week, same vacation we go to the grandparent's place on my father's side. "Let's have some fried chicken for dinner!" I was mortified. His method was to chop the head off. Axe, chopping block, hold it down. With the head off he let it run around, headless, until it fell over; a good 20-30 seconds. He would chuckle a bit and so would all of the adults. My siblings and I were just speechless.

All in all though, they were very tasty chickens.

I like the South Park ep where congress decides how to fix the economy by cutting off a chicken's head and letting its body run around on a game board while a guy plays a kazoo in the background.