Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Sorrow
Aug 8, 2023

Same logic as the other thread. You're wasting millions of potential lives to enrich yourself for a few minutes. That's liberalism. Is it the oldest extent ideology, in that case?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Burner
Sep 9, 2011
One time at the zoo I saw a chimp jack off while staring at the crowd and I aspire to that level of power and confidence tbh OP

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

Puppy Burner posted:

One time at the zoo I saw a chimp jack off while staring at the crowd and I aspire to that level of power and confidence tbh OP

i dont think you should

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
karl marx jacked off

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Circle jerking, surely.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
That's praxis

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
feeling good for free is anti-liberal

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
i just jack off but don't ejaculate, this may be hard for liberals to accomplish

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3 posted:

feeling good for free is anti-liberal
The price they pay is given to each other face, in liquid.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic
combat gooning

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Homeless Friend posted:

i just jack off but don't ejaculate, this may be hard for liberals to accomplish

this is more of a … Protestant? thing?

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Cum

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

the sperm dies whether you jerk it or not

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
When you do it is op

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
Jerking off is part of the global communist conspiracy to sap and impurify our precious bodily fluids.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

lumpentroll posted:

combat gooning

this went badly for israeli tank crews

baja gaijin
Jan 30, 2024

cumming is fun so idc

Halser
Aug 24, 2016
it's a way to reduce suffering, very noble

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

idk but post-mortem semen extraction seems pretty closely related to fascism for some reason

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the little death after death

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Homeless Friend posted:

weird, I do the opposite

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
It is a liberal act to jack off a liberal

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
Get a load off this guy
:jerkbag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

Maybe if they took antidepressants this wouldn't be a problem