Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
The fine print says EA unlocks at 6PM CET but Steam still says coming soon for me. Is it region based?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening
Update, it's just about 6PM EST and the game now shows unlocked for me in Steam.

Edit: Seconding Steam Deck, it worked without issue out of the box. Some text is a bit small but that comes with the territory. Being able to sit on the couch and trundle around is going to be awesome.

koshmar fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Mar 1, 2024

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

apophenium posted:

Already flipped in the little tutorial section cause I drove down along a river to pick up an airdrop. Luckily the airdrop had one of the jack things to flip me back over 🫨

On PS5 there's a texture streaming issue I think where most of the terrain looks blurry and bad. No other issues so far

I flipped in that area too thinking it was where I need to go for the first expedition and had to drive my scout out to winch myself over, then I discovered what the jack did.

koshmar
Oct 22, 2009

i'm not here

this isn't happening

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Can you already use two trucks at the very beginning? How do you get in the other truck if you’ve already flipped one? I was barely able to find the “recover to base” thing. Snowrunner remains very confusing

You have to add the addition vehicle during the planning phase and then you can hover over it on the map and swap to it.