Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I haven't read the book since high school and I can't remember if the diving scene was in there, but I thought the punchline was going to be that he could stop diving when Toronaga couldn't smell him any more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Delete it from your youtube history.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I like how everyone is in impeccable period costume, but Blackthorne carries it like he is in a bathrobe.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
There are also probably a million paperback copies scattered around used bookstores for a few dollars if anyone is looking for a physical book.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
For the record I am a book reader and I am better than anyone who is not.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
LMFAO at posting in a prestige TV thread but somehow not having watched The Wire.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Having a brace of pistols is important when it takes a minute or two to reload.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Readers were dumber 50 years ago and had to be spoon-fed this stuff.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Blackthorne's body language was a amazing throughout. While everyone else is posed for a perfect painting at every moment of every day, he wears his costume like a old bathrobe, slouches, can't stand still.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
I would not hide in the toilet to stab a guy up the arse. Just stab him the normal way IMO.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Shamefully, greatness in the katan is not, in fact, allowed in the United States.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
blue balls on a big battle scene

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Weird coincidence, that's exactly what they call me at work.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Prequel series following Toronaga and Yabu samuraiing their way around Korea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
They wouldn’t be the good guys.