Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Perestroika posted:

Only one episode in so far but I already love the Spaniard. :allears:

Right? I've always liked Nestor Carbonell but I feel like I haven't seen him in anything in ages.

Anyway yeah right from episode one this show is great, I'm hooked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Tankbuster posted:

drat, they turned those messengers into chunky paste.

Yeah you kinda knew Chekhov's Cannons were going to gently caress somebody up before the episode was over but the sheer brutality of it was pleasantly shocking.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

It absolutely has to be this. The meeting with Gin was basically an acknowledgement that he's up to something but won't tell anyone the plan

Yeah that was my feeling. And I hope so, I mean I want Toranaga to be the guy with the secret master plan, but yeah at this point I hope it makes sense, the show has been pretty grounded so far and I hope it sticks the landing.

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

What a great fuckin show. Some legit feels that last episode.