Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
It's giving me a driver error. and can not get it working. The instruction are stupid simple and even has instructions for pushing the start button on the computer. It basically just says to plug in the receiver and it will work.

Logitech support chat was no help asking me for serial numbers - the print is too tiny on the back of the controller so I can not read it. And my vision is perfectly fine. as of 6 months ago and told I didn't need glasses.

Anyway enough rambling - sorry. Here is a picture of my devices showing driver error:

I really don't want to return it because my wired F310 has served me for years and it's the same Playstation style of controller which I am very use to. I just got a wireless version of it. I probably should have read the amazon reviews. I got tired of them where someone will leave 1 stay and in the review will just type "yes". I find it irratating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I found this on github. https://gist.github.com/bsamadi/4d4070658b7ea4ee7960cae40a7fccb4

Seems to be working now.

Edit: It should not take several hours to set up a game controller. I need to stop buying Logitech products. My logitech speakers also died in a month and had to replace them with the Creative speakers from 20 years ago that still work.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Feb 27, 2024

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
Glad it's working. Old hardware that works, owns.

Win 11 has quite a few issues with old hardware, I tried everything I could think of to get an OG Wii controller working. There are so many apps and scripts to enable it, but only for win 7

It's fine on win 10, but 11 did something different.

It's usually because of a security issue, and we should be thankful or "thankful" lol