Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Schnitzler
Jul 28, 2006
Toilet Rascal
Gonna post this because it took me way too long to realize: the hand vac tool you first use for pulling of bulbs from sodium lights hoovers up all loot on the ground. Makes stripping a car for example quicker, just go round once with the scrapper tearing off everything, then do another round with the vac sucking up all the loot. No more hammering the use button for me, the sophisticated vacuum user.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnitzler
Jul 28, 2006
Toilet Rascal

Warmachine posted:

Oh, and if someone can check me on this: I'm pretty sure Swift Storm refers to the rate that the Zone Storm closes in, rather than how long you have until it starts.

Yeah I think that's correct. How long you have before the storm starts is shown by the stopwatch bar in the upper right corner of the scanner, don't think I have seen a junction modifier that affects that yet.