Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Smugworth posted:

get a load of this bozo

look i gotta a lot of tabs going on, lotta irons in the fire if you will

with numbers like these, of course a few escapes are gonna occur

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

look i gotta a lot of tabs going on, lotta irons in the fire if you will

with numbers like these, of course a few escapes are gonna occur

:goonsay:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't know what this is all about but Wendy's always wens :grin:

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Smugworth posted:

I don't know what this is all about but Wendy's always wens :grin:

I think it is about the ongoing genocide being perpetuated by Israel against the Palestinians

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Come again?

pencilhands
Aug 20, 2022

classic liberal bullshit. "the problem i caused will be solved by someone else, therefore it's ok!"

very "i'm legally allowed to do this, why is everyone mad at me for being a rude rear end in a top hat?" energy. the kind of person who takes up two parking spots, or doesn't return the shopping cart.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Come again?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

*taps mic, feedback

Sir, this is a Wendys

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

pencilhands posted:

classic liberal bullshit. "the problem i caused will be solved by someone else, therefore it's ok!"

very "i'm legally allowed to do this, why is everyone mad at me for being a rude rear end in a top hat?" energy. the kind of person who takes up two parking spots, or doesn't return the shopping cart.

I’m right there with you PH 💯

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m right there with you PH 💯

Thinking on making this my hot new money rear end siggy

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

pencilhands posted:

bro if you sit in the drive thru this long your burger is going to be like $14.99

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

And cold

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Smugworth posted:

Come again?

How many cums do you want? We’re up to two. Calm down :gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

A Strange Aeon posted:

Aren't stores insured for stuff? Like at the end of Do The Right Thing, the owners got insurance money.

If a store had a significant amount of products stolen, wouldn't they have insurance to cover their loss?

Actual answer: insurance won’t cover a drat thing without a police report and security footage at an absolute minimum, and the deductible is typically more than what somebody walked out the door with. Like, we’re talking five figures for a major retail store. Pretty much the only time insurance is gonna pay out is serious embezzlement, armed robbers cleaning out all the cash, or somebody backing a U-Haul up to the loading dock and taking pallets of electronics or something.

They’re not covering people nicking an apple, that’s just shrink.