Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Don't post lies in the truth thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Could God create a man so stupid that he himself couldn't properly educate him?

Makes you think.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

people skip leg day because working your legs is hard. it takes way more mental effort. leg day skippers have a weak, feeble mind and very little self discipline. they are generally afraid of hard work and almost always parasites on society (most tech + finance bros skip leg day)

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Here's a truth OP's most recent posting gimmicks have been hella bad and falling flatter then a pancake. Massive L's from him. Before there was a certain charm to his strange style of posting but it's been lost like the sands of time.

No cap frfr

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bradzilla posted:

also this, except his entire career stretching all the way back to the original canpakes account

You can't tell me sipping an island drink didn't bring a smerk to your face. In fact it's what inspired part of the friday crew tag I made.

But the way she loving goes

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bradzilla posted:

thsi

people with baby bird legs and muscles everywhere else look hilarious

Gonna double post in this rear end thread gently caress it.

The one gym I used to go to had this hella chicken legged mother fucker. He looked so stupid. Top heavy AF.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

redshirt posted:

You should skip leg day for the most part.....

and do cardio instead.

Squats are good though.

Everyone should do both strength and cardio.

Cardio does suck rear end though and I'll start doing it again soon I promise.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bradzilla posted:

It took me over 3 years of cardio workouts before I started to like it. Love to see folks breaking a sweat just walking around while my heart rate stays near resting

In 2019 I was kicking the stair masters rear end. Hitting 20min-30min sessions at a pretty good pace, even to the point I was thinking about doing one of the CN tower stair climbs.

The pandemic killed that poo poo for me :(

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

redshirt posted:

If you can do cardio while watching a show, it makes it much easier. I'd say reading too, but reading while doing cardio can be tough depending on circumstances.

True, I should actually get on my gyms WiFi and watch something on plex while on the stairs.

I'll start soon I promise.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Maudib Arakkis posted:

This is gonna give the air a few whiffs. If you can “work” from home your job is fake and you should be retrained to contribute something useful. Mad?

You should try being less stupid bro

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Maudib Arakkis posted:

lol I knew that little number would whip up some turbulence. Mad?

Of course I'm not mad I don't give a poo poo what you think. I'm just stating you should be less stupid.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

People gently caress around in the office just as much as they do at home

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Tree Bucket posted:

What about birb av-havers?

And what of us lizard folks???

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lots of bad and wrong opinions being posting in the truth thread

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Tarkus posted:

U just aren't ready for it

I'm allwayss reddy baby

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Apple products are for dumb dumb idiots

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Love is a battlefield

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

ProperCauldron posted:

Tattoos aren't cool any more. They make you look tryhard and cringe

Every 3rd person now has hand and/or neck/face tats because they think it makes them like famous, important, or like a social media star.

Everybody looks like a stickered-up middle school folder

These days when I see someone heavily tatted, 8/10 times I can tell I'm looking at a moneyed cupcake cosplaying rugged

L take

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

My colour tattoos own and look awesome

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Internet Old One posted:

I've already seen this thinking come back to bite a lot of people. I knew a dude who got a confederate flag, skulls, roses, etc... a sort of popular aesthetic for awhile that didn't necessarily mean anything.

He had to explain himself to pretty much every black person we knew and I've lost touch with him but it's an even bigger deal now so I hope he got that poo poo covered up.

Sounds like that dude is dumb because the confererate flag has always represented a slave state lmao.

Saalkin fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Mar 12, 2024

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Baking a potato three times is the only true way to bring out the rich flavour

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

potato salad owns wtf.

Scalloped potatoes is the worst way to potato

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

redshirt posted:

So then, how do we implement change?

Violent revolution

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

counterfeitsaint posted:

Nine times out of ten, violent revolution makes things significantly worse for everyone involved. Especially when you have absolutely zero plan beyond "Kill the people I hate, then everyone will magically be a paradise of equality"

I never said it'd end well my friend

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Bad Purchase posted:

mash and spread

I'm down for this anytime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

bradzilla posted:

this might not be the thread for you then bro