Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Biden is the best choice for president in 2024 and you should vote for him if you want to minimize suffering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I was the one who ate the donuts

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Breaking Bad is B-tier and basic cable basic bitches people propped it up because they were desperate to have their own The Sopranos or The Wire

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Maudib Arakkis posted:

This is gonna give the air a few whiffs. If you can “work” from home your job is fake and you should be retrained to contribute something useful. Mad?

Biden allowed me to work from home, that's why I'm voting for him this year to be re-elected president.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Jelly posted:

Maybe true but cats don't give a gently caress about you

Dogs love you more than anything on earth

Dogs are needy children that don't even grow up for 15 years and they tend to attract people who see that as a GOOD thing lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

british food is better than french food, lmao come on that's a laff