Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
The Sickening and Heartbreaking Truths of the Fourth Stimpire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

JamMaster Flash posted:

I mean I get it but there are also grandmas these days that could definitely pull it off

poo poo it was just big politics news in the US a few months ago that a grandma was getting her big fake boobs groped while giving a guy a handjob on camera in the audience of Beetlejuice: The Musical

Hell, that specific grandma is younger than me!

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Feb 28, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NeS4ueaU6w

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

joe biden will likely end up as the best and most effective us president in our lifetimes

🅱️ut what a🅱️out 🅱️lameless 🅱️!?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Froghammer posted:

Habanero peppers taste like rear end, spice level be damned

Habaneros taste fine, really hot jalapenos taste like chemical weapons

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
It was the worst Vince Vaughn ever was and I loved him for it
I loved Miami Vice so Colin Farrell already worked

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Maudib Arakkis posted:

This is gonna give the air a few whiffs. If you can “work” from home your job is fake and you should be retrained to contribute something useful. Mad?

So soothsays the priest, not prophet, declaring that wearing $3500 ski goggles to have iOS more in your face is the future.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Surefire guaranteed election predictions in february should be an auto-toxx

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

and so is doomerism

embrace how lovely everything is and live your life to the fullest imo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

Your actions, your thoughts, your feelings are influenced to a great degree by subconscious cues in your environment.

mindfulness meditation is something I picked up in therapy while I was working in that drug factory, and it carried me through a lot of that horseshit and a lot of other stuff, too, to this very day.

That'll definitely tell you some truths about yourself that you may not want to hear when you first pick it up.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
SOUND & FURY is a metal album

also this is the first metal song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss1EyyXL4Gk

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 07:24 on Mar 4, 2024

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
John Titor was real and he hosed everything up

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Saalkin posted:

Lots of bad and wrong opinions being posting in the truth thread

🅾️🅱️

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

also this is amongst very few threads the op has made that is actually good

The old chat thread was good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

americans have a rich, diverse and varied culture, and america is the birthplace of some of the best cuisines on earth

the merging of Pueblo food, the food the conquistadors brought with them on their dumbass ill-fated journeys into the interior of New Mexico before Mexico existed, and the eventual introduction of stuff like tomatoes from Mexico created one of the best of them all

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ulillinguist posted:

Animals are sentient and intelligent. We no longer require them for our nutritional or caloric needs. Therefore torturing them and killing them for our tastbuds is immoral.

Animal agriculture cuts down forests for farming and produces methane that is more damaging to global warming than CO2 over the long period.

One of the best things each of us can do to prevent global warming is to go vegan.

yeah but other animals taste good

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Americans are very much the executive decision children of a few countries that try to disown it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Maudib Arakkis posted:

Speaking on some realistic mess... The half of y'all were probably full blown speds back on the day.

you run livestreams where you can't figure out how to drive cars and mumble

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

dervival posted:

Have you considered free-range cannibalism?

have you ever considered free-range mannibalism?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZYM7uIzu4A

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

huh? lots of ancient customs are gone or at least no longer mainstream practices. norms change all the drat time, the only eternal element of humanity is drawing dicks on stuff

You ever hear the one about the dog that walked into a tavern?
HE COULDN'T SEE A THING :lol:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Robobot posted:

What did we used to eat that wasn’t a plant or animal that doesn’t exist now? Genuinely asking here, not trying to be smug or contrarian.

All of the vegetable feedstock and livestock for most of human history

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

givepatajob posted:

There should be a licensing test people are required to take before being allowed to use self-checkouts.

yeah it's called forcing people to work service to start their careers

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

wesleywillis posted:

The what thread?

the lowkey goatse thread i have petitioned the :mods: to change the title to the goatkcd thread and make you the ik, days ago, but they have ignored me

also lol that this thread went on a tangent the 🅾️🅱️ is forbidden from posting about, that's funny as poo poo and a truth he don't wanna hear and ain't ready for

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
loving lol DSA

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
I can't blame my bad back on age or unhealthy life choices because my ligaments were already all hosed by genetics by the time I was 18 :smug:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Bad Purchase posted:

one thing a lot of people i know with back issues have in common, especially mid and low back, is that they're tall

i think the closer you are proportioned to a fantasy dwarf, the more enduring your spine will be

yeah being tall and back problems go hand in hand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

shame on an IGA posted:

labeling yourself a "philosopher" and living in a barrel in the street while aggressively jerking off at anyone who tries to solicit you for commercial or political purposes is an extremely respectable, possibly the most respectable, career path. Exactly as it it has been for thousands of years.

angrily shaking plucked chickens in peoples faces all day