Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
You gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em, which for Jilensky means folding immediately every time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
“Self-professed Survivor super fan actually sucks at Survivor” is a pretty strong trope of the show at this point, I’m not sure why Bhanu is any worse than any of the rest of them

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

Invalid Validation posted:

I’m rich says the lady who wants to go home soon. Why would you be so stupid. Even if you made it to final three nobody would vote for you.

She might be trying to coast to the end by openly not being a threat to win due to her money a la Mike White. You still get a decent payout for finishing top 3 I think

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
I did enjoy the giant gecko challenge early this season, that was different and a bit wacky.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
To be more specific, yes he ran as a third party libertarian/lolertarian for governor and received a whopping 100,000 votes

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Not sure, all of your posts in this thread are complaining so I’m not sure what you’re expecting at this point

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Well that was much ado about nothing

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Whether or not it’s true, we are 100% getting a Q confessional next episode where he claims it was all a ruse

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
lmao at the recruitment spot after that meltdown

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Kenzie just got that blindside she wanted credit for so badly stolen. So much for the resume

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Doing yoga and going to dinner at a chain restaurant with your child every week? loving entitled white women, am I right goons?

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

I dislike Liz and think her reaction was very obnoxious but it’s weird that people can’t just accept that she visits Applebees with her kid or has food allergies. Like how she deals with these things or talks about them is one thing. But she’s probably not like whatshisname just making up dead grandmas. She probably just likes Applebees.

Yeah this thread has taken a serious turn for the weird since this episode, we’re nearing Reddit territory

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
I think the real question is why on earth would anyone care?

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Interesting they said Liz was eating rice. But they turned down the rice.

She got an individual container of rice for sitting out in the last episode

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
lol if Q survives another day because Venus couldn’t shut up

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
lol the idols are cursed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Based on what we saw it did seem like that shifted him towards taking out Venus