Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I find it hard to blame Jess for not being an overhead press champion

I mean all three teams struggled, I don’t think they really blew it. Someone had to lose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

bhanu: “i feel like a fool”

you should!! one of the most embarrassing (non quit) tribals in recent memory

entertaining tho

Stop making the block hot.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Not having fire sucks but they aren’t getting blown out in the challenges. They’ve lost a string of one-run games, so to speak

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

finally finished this week's episode

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Kudos to Liz for having the guts to whip up a vote against THE SIX

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Poque posted:

The Liz Winner Arc is beginning :getin:

If she makes it

A girl on the latest season of Bachelor in Paradise had to leave because she couldn’t poo poo

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Maybe if Q had treated THE SIX like a real alliance instead of just a device for him to control things it would have held up

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Exodor posted:

I'm kind of done with Q and tired of every episode focusing on him and his inane ramblings. I really hope he's next to go.

Same, ready for the end of the Q show

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I liked the inroads Charlie made with Tiff and Kenzie at tribal.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

I saw Q's move as the equivalent to flipping the board game over when you start losing.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Hunter's a dummy. He felt safe enough to not play his idol after a quick canvas of who the vote was going to DURING tribal? Dummy.

mp5 posted:

Players hungry for resumé building because they’ve been conned into thinking that’s what you ought to do to win Survivor.

Way too soon to undermine your number one ally but everyone in this stupid cast has terminal cases of Big Move-itis

And she didn't even get it done. But I bet it still gets back to Tiff somehow.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Propaganda Machine posted:

Ah.

Kenzie overstepped but I think she and Tiff might still be good. She has the social prowess to talk her way out of throwing out Tiff's name. "I had to distance us from each other to keep us from being targets" or something. It's really wild that those two and Charlie/Maria are the only things even close to alliances at this point. I do think the cast mostly sucks at Survivor but it will be genuinely fun to watch things play out from here.

Tiff does not strike me as someone who is going to buy anyone’s bullshit

She might have to keep the relationship going out of lack of other options, but no way she’ll ever trust her again

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Liz meltdown was legitimately uncomfortable

Love Charlie and Maria running this poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

My boy Charlie needs to win, but is this jury smart enough to appreciate his subtle brilliance??