Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I've had all sorts of roommates through the years of renting out a big rear end house for cheap and thankfully I'm done with that now but and most of them were pretty good after I got selective about who I let live there (but yeah typically men don't really clean good lol) and one guy in particular who was a condescending piece of poo poo when I asked "hey can you buy the toilet paper next time" and he said "well i dont really feel like buying toilet paper" so he lived there a short while longer before he moved out. He would also just leave crumbs on the kitchen counter, like wtf how lazy are you. I still get his mail he gets a lot of collection notifications. Enjoy your trash credit, bitch.

Had another guy who only needed a place to live for a 4 months during COVID who was pretty funny, contained his mess to his room but his room looked like a squatter lived there with a mattress on the floor no mattress cover, no furniture, empty pizza box, laptop and a nest of clothes. He also had narcolepsy that would trigger if he got too excited lmao.

The two Frenchmen who lived in the house at separate times were very clean. One Quebecois and one Parisian.

Had one guy who was a pathological liar and just a nightmare of a roommate, it was brutal and when he first moved in he started juicing at like 3 AM. Like a totally normal thing to do after you first move in, juice a poo poo load of carrots at 3 am, why the gently caress not. Thankfully he also self selected to move out after a few months, but it seemed so much longer. He really didn't get along with the Parisian they almost got into a fist fight lmao.

I've got tons of stories about good/bad/funny roomates I'm sure I'll think of more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

my work desk is tidy and my files reasonably well organized

my posting/gaming chamber could be described as "chaotic"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Sweet WoW Rig: $7500
Monthly Door Dash Bill: $1500
Being a Millionaire: $1,000,000
Spending your fleeting time in this worldly existence hitting the level cap: Priceless