Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
Hey kids!

do you think homies are cool but you are too much of a white honky rear end honky to play with Latino figurines and not feel racist?

Try Palermos

Homies never had many machines in my area but Palermo’s did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Lt. Cock posted:

There was a line of micro machines that was just cool action figure guys. I remember being obsessed with them cause I could get multiple action figures for the price of one in my kid brain. Like I was gaming my parents system. I think they were called Z Bots and I had a hundred of them.

poo poo I had some of these, they were cool

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Sarah Cenia posted:

Hell yeah z bots were my poo poo
I was also hugely into the military micro machines and the associated giant transforming bases n stuff

Also the small g i joes that had the rubber band holding their torso to their legs

Also also battle tech mechs with the orange spot you gotta hit to launch their escape pod thingy

Yoooo the micro machines van was my jam

For a change, the modern version is not a pile of poo poo, and actually looks sweet

UNfortunately, it looks like the quality control on micro machines themselves have gone down the toilet

Ed:

Thesaurus posted:

Are both the priest and the guy in the white shirt molesting the woman on the left? Very classy toys

The toys themselves were not, blame the layout artist who designed that box

The only palermos that touched one another by default was a bride and groom couple