Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
I remember asking my teacher if I could bring my Crazy Bones to school for recess. In a zany voice, she asked "do they make you go crazy?" but otherwise said yes. Of course by the time I had a bunch of them the fad seemed to be winding down.

I did make a handful of trades. I gave up my 007-inspired James Bone for this cool guy wearing a gas mask. Later on I found out that it was actually a pacifier. Boy did I feel like a Dummy after that! At least he was a cool purple color.

Eggy was my favorite, but probably just because everyone else said that he and Speedy were the best. I was negotiating a trade of Eggy for Speedy with some kid, and asked if I could get the cage that Speedy was being stored in too. Our friend with us punched me in the gut, apparently since it was an unreasonable request.

Still have them tucked away somewhere, and the two above are the only ones I ever really look at every 5 years or so. Only actually played the game once, and it was for keeps, so very nerve-racking.

Ville Valo posted:

These are nothing compared to Kinnikuman and Homies. NOTHING!

Those muscle men were awesome, and I had no idea where they were from. We had a colorful set of around half of them, and I used to play my own version of Mortal Kombat with them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU