Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er
I get embarrassed of turds plopping down into the water or if my pee trickle doesn't sound like other women.... how bout y'all? Are you able to poo poo in public with extreme indifference?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
I always lose because I can’t be as loud as the person next to me.

I am a patient they.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Yes.

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
love making decisions on the throne OP. wtf are u making :stare:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
it used to bother me until i became jaded enough to not care about it but if you take the spot right next to me when there are other options then i hate you

thanks deep dish peat moss and big black turnout!!

RavenousScoot

did someone say troublemaking in public restrooms? :evilbuddy:

I'll fetch the squirtguns

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
I have not had to use the toilet since 2018 but I sure do like to publically wash my hands.

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

public restrooms nolonger exist due to shrinkage by criminals

poo poo in public spaces is abundant

alnilam

if it bothers you op you just wait the other person out until they're gone or leave while they're making equally gross noises, depending on the timing

but it's also good to remember that everyone is there to do the dirty business and no one is in any place to give a d*ng about the fact that other ppl are doing the dirty business

alnilam

i mean that beint said, yes now and then i have had some nasty shits that made me want to wait before leaving the stall, especially in my workplace where there's a decent chance i know the other person

RavenousScoot

if it makes you feel better, someone clogged the toilet at work this week, and I didn't notice, and I overflowed the bitch when flushing and had to grab a mop and fill it and clean up there's no way everyone didn't bear witness

also the last job I had I didn't notice the clear water was overflown and raised, so I sat down and was like "why is this cold"
yep, dipped my balls in

Previous:

code:
Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
tearing myself away from the public wrestroom

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

nice

Dumb Sex-Parrot
tinkle male so what

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Happy Hippo

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > Batman's Shameful Secret > BSS Derailed Thread: Spider-Island

years ago i was shopping alone at the mall when i felt the unmistakable rumblings that declared an imminent diarrhea attack so i ducked into the nearest public restroom i could find (in a jc penney). i was uptight about public pooping but this was an emergency and besides the restroom was empty. i had barely enough time to get my pants around my ankles and was just about to let it loose when i heard a delicate knock on the door, which was squeaking open. "hello? housekeeping! i just need to clean up a little." i responded desperately, "OCCUPIED!" and she just said, "oh its okay, go ahead, i'll just be a quick second, dont mind me" so i immediately just unleashed brown squirting hell on that bowl. i was loudly moaning and saying omg omg in between farts of many lengths, volumes and pitches, think that scene in dumb and dumber but for real. she was long gone when i got done and i have never been uptight about public pooping since

RavenousScoot

try playing more concerning sounds so they're not listening to you pee

today's recommendation: dental drill

Previous:

code:
Dumb Sex-Parrot
just practise the trombone while you go

Areola Grande

Happy Hippo posted:

years ago i was shopping alone at the mall when i felt the unmistakable rumblings that declared an imminent diarrhea attack so i ducked into the nearest public restroom i could find (in a jc penney). i was uptight about public pooping but this was an emergency and besides the restroom was empty. i had barely enough time to get my pants around my ankles and was just about to let it loose when i heard a delicate knock on the door, which was squeaking open. "hello? housekeeping! i just need to clean up a little." i responded desperately, "OCCUPIED!" and she just said, "oh its okay, go ahead, i'll just be a quick second, dont mind me" so i immediately just unleashed brown squirting hell on that bowl. i was loudly moaning and saying omg omg in between farts of many lengths, volumes and pitches, think that scene in dumb and dumber but for real. she was long gone when i got done and i have never been uptight about public pooping since

exposure therapy works. another byob success story :golfclap:

Areola Grande

RavenousScoot posted:

try playing more concerning sounds so they're not listening to you pee

today's recommendation: dental drill

lol

alnilam

If i had trouble with any kind of toilet then i would run out of places to put all my posts

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
This is a women's room-specific issue I think. A men's room is like a monastery, a sacred place of reverent contemplation in which men turn their focus inward on themselves and their bodily functions. No man shall look at, speak to, or touch any other man in the men's room. No man shall pay undue attention to another man, nor draw undue attention upon himself in the men's room. Men have lived by this ancient code since the first gendered public communal toilets were constructed by the Roman Empire. To walk out of that bathroom with knowledge and opinions of another man's weird trickles and plops is to dishonor oneself, and make oneself unclean. As long as the mouth is silent, the body may make all kinds of crazy jazz, which everyone has a moral obligation to ignore.

I have no direct experience with the social environment of a typical women's room, obviously, but women have told me about it over the years, and my understanding is that due to the structures of patriarchal society or something I guess, the women's restroom represents a convenient little sanctuary away from men, so the room sees a much wider variety of uses. Like fixing hair, putting on makeup, or fiddling with sanitary products is understandable, but apparently y'all just like, hang out in there and talk to each other? Sometimes there's a couch? Now apparently there's bitches in there spying on you and analyzing your hole sounds? What the gently caress is going on in there?

Areola Grande

Barco Fiesta posted:

This is a women's room-specific issue I think. A men's room is like a monastery, a sacred place of reverent contemplation in which men turn their focus inward on themselves and their bodily functions. No man shall look at, speak to, or touch any other man in the men's room. No man shall pay undue attention to another man, nor draw undue attention upon himself in the men's room. Men have lived by this ancient code since the first gendered public communal toilets were constructed by the Roman Empire. To walk out of that bathroom with knowledge and opinions of another man's weird trickles and plops is to dishonor oneself, and make oneself unclean. As long as the mouth is silent, the body may make all kinds of crazy jazz, which everyone has a moral obligation to ignore.

I have no direct experience with the social environment of a typical women's room, obviously, but women have told me about it over the years, and my understanding is that due to the structures of patriarchal society or something I guess, the women's restroom represents a convenient little sanctuary away from men, so the room sees a much wider variety of uses. Like fixing hair, putting on makeup, or fiddling with sanitary products is understandable, but apparently y'all just like, hang out in there and talk to each other? Sometimes there's a couch? Now apparently there's bitches in there spying on you and analyzing your hole sounds? What the gently caress is going on in there?

:agreed:

also, :lmao:

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Buttchocks posted:

lol

RavenousScoot

my trouble is that when I pee, it's technically uploading pee, but it FEELS like I'm "downloading" pee

Previous:

code:
Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
average men in the bathroom together

average women in the bathroom together

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
when a stranger talks to you in the women's bathroom

when a stranger talks to you in the men's bathroom

Areola Grande

Barco Fiesta posted:

when a stranger talks to you in the women's bathroom

when a stranger talks to you in the men's bathroom

lmao

Areola Grande

do women just ignore the flBLAAAARTing poop noise or just not ever make it?

:thunkher: :iiam:

Areola Grande

I bet there's a polite and ladylike method for making GBS threads silently and with a rosy aroma but u know the ladies. they'll never tell us clueless boygoons

:negative:

How Wonderful!

Areola Grande posted:

do women just ignore the flBLAAAARTing poop noise or just not ever make it?

:thunkher: :iiam:

if you know that song by the cranberries, "Dreams" where they're making beautiful caterwauls. that's the universally agreed upon noise to make to muffle the sounds.

Areola Grande

How Wonderful! posted:

if you know that song by the cranberries, "Dreams" where they're making beautiful caterwauls. that's the universally agreed upon noise to make to muffle the sounds.

I'm imagining six Broadway beauties all doing that Delores O'Riordan lilt-rear end vocal solo in chorus whilst making that veiny forehead giant deuce face

https://youtu.be/Yam5uK6e-bQ?si=TrBXBAnOx1ZdirLA

e: 1:32 is where that good poop solo begins. namaste

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 09:04 on Mar 2, 2024

How Wonderful!

this shitter is exclusively for broadway beauties. only stage-ready starlets and bonafide divas are welcome to drop the kids off at THESE pools

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I will hold it in as long as I have to, until poo poo starts spraying out of my ears before I will poop in a public restroom. I have not pooped in a public stall in over 30 years.

Peeing is almost as bad, I have bad social anxiety, so I have to pee in a stall because using a urinal in public is difficult to impossible...

Unless I'm drinking beer, then I have zero fucks to give and it's a pee-for-all!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
*sneaking an entire foghorn into the women's restroom* time for a dainty female tinkle'n plop in private teehee

Escape From Noise

Luv 2 drop a d.

Unless it's in those weird stalls in Seattle that leave you almost entirely exposed from like the midriff up. WTF Seattle?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

Escape From Noise posted:

Luv 2 drop a d.

Unless it's in those weird stalls in Seattle that leave you almost entirely exposed from like the midriff up. WTF Seattle?

party down below, strictly business up top. it's the mullet of bathroom stalls

Quadramind

I usually stand on the toilet seat dropping peanuts one by one into the bowl and doing lil joker laughs

RavenousScoot

Escape From Noise posted:

Luv 2 drop a d.

ugh wait that's thing on purpose in a finished bathroom?

I was on a construction site where I was told there was a portapotty on one floor, couldn't find it but could smell it, then looked down and realized it was just the bottom half

and yes, when it's busy, there's a line of people watching and waiting

Previous:

code:
Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Barco Fiesta posted:

Men have lived by this ancient code since the first gendered public communal toilets were constructed by the Roman Empire.

i actually have it on good authority that sentences like "hello my face-to-face making GBS threads buddy, please pass me the universally shared asswipe sponge on a stick" were normal in Roman communal bathrooms

google THIS fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Mar 3, 2024