Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

google THIS posted:

i actually have it on good authority that sentences like "hello my face-to-face making GBS threads buddy, please pass me the universally shared asswipe sponge on a stick" were normal in Roman communal bathrooms

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

If that doesn't build extremely macho platonic bonds idk what what would

Escape From Noise

google THIS posted:

i actually have it on good authority that sentences like "hello my face-to-face making GBS threads buddy, please pass me the universally shared asswipe sponge on a stick" were normal in Roman communal bathrooms

And that's why you keep getting banned from stores all over town.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Finger Prince

I like to take work calls in the work shitter. It's my power move. I know you can hear the echo. I know you heard the urinal flush. Yeah that's right, I'm making GBS threads. I just passed a turd while you were talking. I want you to picture that and feel uncomfortable. Yeah, that's right, I didn't have to answer. But your call is so important to me, I'm willing to make you listen to me poo poo.

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

I like to take work calls in the work shitter. It's my power move. I know you can hear the echo. I know you heard the urinal flush. Yeah that's right, I'm making GBS threads. I just passed a turd while you were talking. I want you to picture that and feel uncomfortable. Yeah, that's right, I didn't have to answer. But your call is so important to me, I'm willing to make you listen to me poo poo.

alpha af :worship:

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
in the ladies room at the movies the other day the gal in the stall next to me pissed impressively loud. Like she had a jet stream pressure washer built in between her legs.

I am a patient they.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

google THIS posted:

this is my roman empire

Dumb Sex-Parrot
*goes into the ladies restroom and does not give a poo poo*

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

haddedam

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 14 days!)

Stalls are fine but I can't use urinals.
Something about having to wait in line for a stall or waddle over to the hankerchief place without pants isnt good.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

RavenousScoot

I had a dream last night I was stuck in an endless backrooms-ish maze of grody public restrooms except nearly every spot was occupied and the space was super tight and almost every urinal was constantly flushing and spraying me with water as I passed so I decided to just pee on the floor while this mashup of Get It On the Floor played

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
google THIS

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

*does not give a poo poo*

I hate when that happens

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

RavenousScoot posted:

I had a dream last night I was stuck in an endless backrooms-ish maze of grody public restrooms except nearly every spot was occupied and the space was super tight and almost every urinal was constantly flushing and spraying me with water as I passed so I decided to just pee on the floor while this mashup of Get It On the Floor played

If you're not careful and you noclip out of reality in the wrong areas, you'll end up in the Bathrooms, where it's nothing but the stink of stale urine and floor cleaner, the madness of porcelain, the endless background noise of this mashup of Get It On The Floor, and approximately six hundred million square miles of randomly generated urinals and stalls to be trapped in
God save you if you have to pee, because everything will just spray you with water

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i've been working in the cleaning industry for the last year and have cleaned more bathrooms in 1 year than i have in the prior 30 years combined.

Escape From Noise

I forgot that pissing all over the public toilet seat is a major American pastime.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dumb Sex-Parrot
*grunting to myself in the women's restroom* "that'll do pig, that'll do."

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

RavenousScoot

saying "listen" before every push

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Dumb Sex-Parrot
i shout "it's shittin' time!" when i kick in the door to the women's restroom

FutonForensic

when i make in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me,

Areola Grande

FutonForensic posted:

when i make in times of trouble, mother mary comes to me,

let me pee :pray:

google THIS

RavenousScoot posted:

saying "listen" before every push

"Hey!"

*PTHBBBBFFFFFFT~*

"Listen!"

*PLOP*

Gaylor Moon

Gender? I hardly know'er

emSparkly posted:

in the ladies room at the movies the other day the gal in the stall next to me pissed impressively loud. Like she had a jet stream pressure washer built in between her legs.

God I wish I had the power to piss that extreme :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dumb Sex-Parrot
you just need to beleive in yourself *smiles sagely and levitates on a stream of piss into the ladies' restroom*